Presidential Election - Who's your pick?

General political discussions
Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:15 am

It's an important election coming up and we'd like to hear your thoughts on the election and who you think will get the job.
BlueShamu
ST Siver Member

Re: Presidential Election - Who's your pick?

Postby BlueShamu » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:14 pm

I voted in the LA primary for Marco Rubio....but, obviously, the GOP nominee will get my final vote.

I'm still not sold on Trump. He does a great job of preaching to the choir with a lot of fire and brimstone. I just hope he's not taking everybody for a ride. The big fact like about Trump......he's not a lifelong politician.....he's not even a politician.

Can he beat a politician from the opposing party? I think it will be a close race and he will need every vote he can get to beat out Billary or Bernie.
BlueShamu
ST Siver Member

Postby BlueShamu » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:18 pm

I say I hope Trump isn't taking everybody for a ride as a memory of Ross Perot.

Dude was a genius and duped the American people into doing exactly what he needed to do to achieve financial gains. Everybody bought his books, his videos and supported all of his ideas so much that he was about to win the presidency. That's NOT what he wanted....his VP nominee was proof that he did not want to win the election. He stood to lose millions if the Rebublicand gained control of Washington...so, he sp,it the Republican vote and the dems won. He made millions selling services to big government.

What's in it for Trump?
JD145
SportsmenTalk Member

Postby JD145 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:28 pm

Sad field, sad days for America. I don't like any of them (smh)
Btmannin
SportsmenTalk Member

Postby Btmannin » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:15 pm

^^ couldn't agree more. With who is in this race it's like picking which std I would hate to have the least. In my opinion kasich is the most qualified to run the country in the sate that it's in. He'll never win the primary, though. I think trump has a whole hell of a lot of people fooled. As does that half dead bastard sanders. I think that sanders would put this country in economic turmoil the likes of which has never been seen. On the other hand, I think if Donald trump is elected, many people will be shocked at the 180 he pulls.
Last edited by Btmannin on Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brycecheramie
SportsmenTalk Member

Postby brycecheramie » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:46 pm

I agree with Blue, I'll for for whatever GOP nominee is there.
But, IMO, I think its rigged and Killary already has been selected.

I believe presidents are selected, not elected.
bayoustatehunter
SportsmenTalk Member

Postby bayoustatehunter » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:35 am

This is unbelievable that these clowns are the best we have to offer in this country. I would lean towards Rubio. He is presidential, knows foreign policy in and out and is the only one offering some semblance of solutions. The Trump campaign reminds me of the way Hitler came to power.

Return to “Politics”